Aloha Dinner & Cocktail Class for 2 at Mersea with Heidi Ho and Liam Mayclem
- Sunday, October 3, 2021
- Dinner experience for 6 couples total
- Single purchase includes 2 guests
Join Heidi Ho and our Auctioneer Liam Mayclem for a one-of-a-kind ALOHA cocktail class & dinner party at Mersea, located on Treasure Island. You'll bask in the enchanting views of the San Francisco skyline surrounding your "open-air classroom," while learning from bartender Liam how to mix, pour and shake the signature tropical-inspired cocktail of the evening.
Then, you'll relax and enjoy a delectable dinner. Your ALOHA feast will feature four courses of delicious Hawaiian Island cuisine, expertly designed and prepared by MERSEA's Co-Founder and Executive Chef Parke Ulrich, of Waterbar and EPIC Steak, and Co-Founder MeeSun Boice. Culinary creations will be thoughtfully paired with delightful wines and charmingly served by Liam Mayclem.
Your Aloha dinner is a fully hosted experience by Liam Mayclem and Heidi Ho and includes the following:
- Fun, group cocktail class and 4-course dinner.
- Engaging group dinner with 12 total guests.
- Island hospitality!
- Menu & cocktail recipe shared pre-event
- Date is Sunday, October 3, 2021 pending local and state health guidelines.
- Proof of vaccination is required
Donated By Donated By Liam Mayclem & Heidi Ho, Mersea Restaurant