Made In MN$85 current bid
Description of the Item:
Register or sign in to buy or bid on this item. Sign in and register buttons are in next section
Want to place a bid?REGISTER NOW
Already have an account?
1. Bonnie Mohr Studio 16x20 "Renew" print, unframed
2.The Soap Shoppe shower and bath collection including homemade soap, lip balm, bath bomb, and body butter in a 'old fashioned tub' that when empty is a gardening container
3. Large, oval granite cutting board with a handle hole for carrying, courtesy of The Pinske Edge of Plato, MN
4. Barb Wagner sewn fish table runner or Wall hanging
5. Reyne's Rolled Paper Creations: a rolled paper bowl
6. Minnesota State 1858 print (11"x17")
A beautiful 16" x 20" print called "Renew" by rural American artist Bonnie Mohr (from Glencoe, MN).
The Soap Shoppe homemade soaps (7), 2 lip balms (lemon drop candy and pink lemonade), 1 celestial water bath bomb, and 1 jar of energy body butter displayed in an 'old fashioned tub' style container that when empty is a gardening container! Soap scents include celestial waters, summer fling, lavender, cotton candy, champagne, cherry almond, and energy.
Pinske Edge donated a Large, oval granite cutting board with a handle hole for carrying in the shape of Minnesota.
Hand sewn fish table runner or Wall Hanging by barb wagner (2'x1')
A gorgeous paper bowl gifted by Reyne's Rolled Paper Creations (8.5" w x 5.5"h)
Minnesota State Print (1858) from the Hinckley Road Quilt Shop Hop (11"x17")
Donated By Carolyn Sommers Tillotson