Made In MN$85 current bid
Description of the Item:
1. Bonnie Mohr Studio 16x20 "Renew" print, unframed
2.The Soap Shoppe shower and bath collection including homemade soap, lip balm, bath bomb, and body butter in a 'old fashioned tub' that when empty is a gardening container
3. Large, oval granite cutting board with a handle hole for carrying, courtesy of The Pinske Edge of Plato, MN
4. Barb Wagner sewn fish table runner or Wall hanging
5. Reyne's Rolled Paper Creations: a rolled paper bowl
6. Minnesota State 1858 print (11"x17")
A beautiful 16" x 20" print called "Renew" by rural American artist Bonnie Mohr (from Glencoe, MN).
The Soap Shoppe homemade soaps (7), 2 lip balms (lemon drop candy and pink lemonade), 1 celestial water bath bomb, and 1 jar of energy body butter displayed in an 'old fashioned tub' style container that when empty is a gardening container! Soap scents include celestial waters, summer fling, lavender, cotton candy, champagne, cherry almond, and energy.
Pinske Edge donated a Large, oval granite cutting board with a handle hole for carrying in the shape of Minnesota.
Hand sewn fish table runner or Wall Hanging by barb wagner (2'x1')
A gorgeous paper bowl gifted by Reyne's Rolled Paper Creations (8.5" w x 5.5"h)
Minnesota State Print (1858) from the Hinckley Road Quilt Shop Hop (11"x17")
Donated By Carolyn Sommers Tillotson