We are proud of our involvement in the communities where we live and work and we continue our drive for student success and career readiness through our AT&T Aspire education program in underserved and underrepresented communities in the U.S. Since its inception, AT&T Aspire has committed more than $500 million to its programs. And we're working to improve lives every day through support for our local communities. We launched AT&T BELIEVESSM in 2018 to create positive change in local, urban communities across the country, including Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas and many other cities. AT&T is also recognized as having one of the strongest patent portfolios in the industry; a tribute to the intellectual property and our continuous focus around innovation. Our portfolio is comprised of approximately 20,000 issued patents and applications that cover a broad array of technology areas which go far beyond today's telecommunications business.
- Andy Markus - Senior Vice President and Chief Data Officer
- Scott Frank - Vice President, Intellectual Property
- Heidi Febles - Assistant Vice President, Automation Platform Development
- Laura Poffenberger - Head of Consumer Mobility E-commerce, Strategic Platforms
Cricket is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don't require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy basic to top-brand phones at affordable prices. As of the end of Q2 2020, the AT&T Prepaid Portfolio, which includes Cricket Wireless, was the fastest growing prepaid provider in the United States over the past year.
- Tiffany Baehman - VP, Sales and Distribution
TOP IT INITIATIVES
- Andy is building enterprise-wide target data architecture and solutions. CDO will transform and modernize AT&T data platforms, data supply chain and the data science ecosystem. These initiatives, along with cutting-edge AI and automation framework, will significantly enhance revenue and reduce costs. CDO has a special responsibility to champion data governance to create a unified enterprise view of AT&T data assets using a federated approach to data.
- Scott led the building of a corporate-wide innovation program called The Innovation Pipeline, also known as TIP, which used crowd sourcing to get innovative ideas from employees corporate-wide implemented quickly by AT&T. His IP organization has also grown the patent portfolio significantly to over 10,000 patents worldwide, been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as the #2 most valuable patent portfolio in telecom behind only Qualcomm, and has successfully licensed and sold patents, trademarks and copyrighted technology to add billions of dollars to AT&T's bottom line.
- Heidi's focus is working on AT&T's strategic transformation program in leveraging ServiceNow's Software-as-a-Service platform along with its CMDB as the single ticketing source for AT&T and its customer/partners.
- Tiffany leads the company's advertising and promotions, sponsorship, product management, acquisition and retention, retail merchandising, and consumer insights.
- Laura is responsible for Cricket Wireless' digital strategy, online sales marketing and promotions, A/B testing and personalization, UX testing and customer experience tools.
The winning bidder will enjoy a virtual meeting with Andy, Scott, Heidi, Laura and Tiffany.
Winning bidder will be notified 24-48 hours after WIT Connect with instructions on how to redeem.