Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny paper towels, Quilted Northern bath tissue and Dixie cups and tableware. If you're in the construction business, you're probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day.
- Steve Clancey - SVP & CIO
- Lori Chennualt - SVP, Sourcing
TOP IT INITIATIVES
- Cloud Optimization and security - Reduce waste and sustain a secure AWS cloud environment.
- Enterprise Data Lake and Data Governance/Management
- Industrial Internet of Things - Using machine data and AI models to create insights.
- Staff augmentation and Managed Services - Support transformation initiatives and legacy environments with onshore and offshore capabilities
- QA and Testing - Automation and Managed Services
- Automation - AI that improves stakeholder (customer, supplier, employee) experience.
The winning bidder will enjoy a private dinner hosted by Steve Clancey (CIO) and Lori Chennualt (SVP Sourcing) along with key leaders from their teams. Enjoy some fine wine and a fantastic meal while building relationships with key decision makers at Georgia-Pacific.
Winning bidder will be notified 24-48 hours after WIT Connect with instructions on how to redeem.