(Silent Auction Bidding closes at 5:30pm, April 11)
The most covert trail camera today has been upgraded to include a 2 inch color view screen, which is perfect for viewing images and videos in the field. With the highest quality 10MP image resolution and invisible "Night Vision" IR illumination that reaches out to 70 ft., this trail camera is designed for the most demanding hunter.
The new Spec Ops Platinum FHD camera also features an incredible 1920 x 1080 Full HD video processor, capable of producing stunning video footage of your game that can be easily viewed on a computer or big screen TV.
Additional features include Smart IR video, which continues to record video footage while game is moving in front of the camera. New SD card management options allow you to overwrite older images on the SD card if the memory is full.
This camera is perfect for surveillance of game animals that are easily spooked, as well as a great security camera around your home or hunting property.
Browning Platinum Spec Ops Features:
- 1920 x 1080 FHD videos with sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
- Invisible "Night Vision" Infrared LED illumination at night
- 70+ foot flash range
- 55 ft. detection range
- Time-lapse Plus camera mode, with infrared triggered pictures
- Lightning fast 0.67 trigger speed
- Long battery life from 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Operates on 8 AA Alkaline batteries
- Up to 8 multi Shot images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire images
- 12 volt external power jack
- TV out and USB port
- SD Card Management
- Smart IR Video
- Picture info bar displays: time, date, temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, camera ID
- Programmable picture delay (5 sec. - 60 min.)
- Support up to 32GB SD card (not included)
- Includes Browning Buck Watch Time-lapse viewer software
- 1/4" -20 tripod socket
Buyer to pickup at Arkansas Children's Foundation in Little Rock during pickup hours, or pay shipping.
Donated By Fort Thompson Sporting Goods