Learn to make classic, crisp-flaky, tender-fluffy buttermilk biscuits - in your own kitchen! Thirty lucky students will bake alongside culinary creative Sarah Beth Tanner on Saturday, March 6, at 2:30 PM. During this 90+ minute, interactive Zoom class, Sarah Beth will use a two-camera setup to demonstrate the biscuit-making process, answer questions, and share a lifetime of tips and tricks. While your biscuits are puffing and browning in the oven, you'll whip up two quick slathers: sweet citrus butter and hot turmeric honey. When class is over, you'll have a hot batch of buttery biscuits and a new weekend ritual. Generously donated by Sarah Beth Tanner and the Foundation Board of Directors.
Virtual class is $35 per household or device. No more than 30 registrations will be sold.
- 90+ minute, virtual buttermilk-biscuit class, recipes and instructions included
- Hands-on class held via Zoom on Saturday, March 6, at 2:30pm CT
- Minimum of 10 registrations required to run class
- No more than 30 registrations will be sold
- Class and recipe not recommended for gluten- or dairy-free individuals or households
Donated By Sarah Beth Tanner & Foundation Board of Directors