Enjoy a private baking experience for you and three (3) guests with Orlando Magic Community Ambassador, Bo Outlaw! Baking with Bo will be held at the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida along with Chef Jill Holland, General Manager for Catering for Good at Second Harvest. In addition to baking and enjoying Bo's famous cinnamon rolls, you and your guests will also tour the state-of-the-art facility. Bo loves our Central Florida community and so do you! While the dough rises, you will have an opportunity to volunteer alongside him - sorting, preparing and assembling meals for those in need! And you'll have dessert for later with your very own batch of cinnamon rolls!
- Baking session will be held on a mutually agreed upon date based on current COVID-19 health and safety guidelines recommended by the CDC and State of Florida Department of Health.
- Facemasks must be worn at all times.
- All social distancing guidelines will be implemented.
- Recipe will not be provided during the experience
- Must be at least 16-years-old
- Must wear closed toe shoes
Please contact Nancy Gibbons, email@example.com, for scheduling information
Certificate Expires 12/31/2021