Your campaign is considered finalized. No further credit card or refund transactions can be processed at this time.
You can still participate in the auction!
REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE
Help our cause by contributing to our fundraising efforts.
No act of generosity is too small to make a difference.
365 days a year you'll find Scouting volunteers dedicating their time and energy to deliver Scouting
programs that build character, leadership, and integrity in thousands of youth members across San Diego
and Imperial Counties. 2020 has been no different so we want to take a moment to shine the light on all the
great things they have done to keep Scouting alive during these unprecedented times. Local volunteers
have stepped up and continued to provide essential support to local programs and properties. Now it's
your chance to show them how much you appreciate what they have done for Scouting by financially
supporting the programs they are delivering.
Here are a few Scouting highlights from the past year:
- 94,962 hours of community service (an average of nearly 7 hours from each of our 14,200 Scouts).
- Scouting for Food generated over 45, 000 pounds of food to support local food banks.
- Scouts earned 16, 896 merit badges in 139 categories.
- Over 480 of our youth earned the prestigious rank of Eagle Scout.
- More than 300 young women joined the program as Cub Scouts and Scouts BSA participants.
These achievements and many more happen only because people contribute to make the program possible. The San Diego-Imperial Council does not receive any funding from National BSA nor any federal funding and thus must raise all the money needed to deliver the program locally.