Are you a germ freak who wants to know how to keep you and your family safe? Then spend some time with Indiana's top infectious disease expert, Dr. Virginia Caine. She can answer your questions about public health and how health decisions by the state of Indiana work.
Dr. Caine is one of the top doctors for Infectious Diseases in the United States. She is the Director and Chief Medical Officer of the Marion County Public Health Department and an Associate Professor of Medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine Infectious Diseases Division.
Dr. Caine works tirelessly to promote and advance public health through innovative programs and unprecedented collaborations. Her boundless energy, vision, and drive to serve people, especially in disadvantaged areas, have led Dr. Caine to contribute to improving the health of all residents in Marion County.
Call details are as follows:
- Zoom call is 30 minutes
- Zoom call may include up to five (5) people on the end of the purchasing party.
- Zoom call will be set up and monitored by an NKFI staff member. Call can be ended by NKFI in the event of any behavior or comments deemed inappropriate by this staff member.
- Call is to be completed within six (6) months from the date of purchase.
- NKFI will mediate a date and time that is agreeable to both parties of the Zoom call within six weeks of purchase date.
- Recording, screen grabs, or distribution of the session is strictly prohibited unless otherwise approved by the donor.