By now many people know that the Açaí berry is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet with a unique combination of protein, healthy oils, fiber, and antioxidants. Most people don't know how important acai has become in protecting and preserving the Brazilian Amazon as the vast forest faces ever-increasing pressure. Acai cultivation provides income for countless families living in the Amazon river basin and a sustainable alternative to the destructive practices of clear-cutting, cattle grazing, and mining.
Ubatuba Acai serves açai in the form of an açai bowl, which is the most popular way to eat açai in Brazil. They put a dollop of frozen açai in the bottom of the bowl and pile on the toppings. The result is a refreshing and energizing snack or light meal that leaves you feeling light and looking forward to your next visit.
At Ubatuba Açai you will get granola, bananas, strawberries, and one other topping with your basic açai bowl. Extra fruit toppings include blueberries, passion fruit, pineapple, coconut shavings, and many more. After your first visit, you will be able to try various combinations of toppings to discover what your favorite ones are.
Ubatuba Açai was created to welcome everyone to feel comfortable and at home in the casual environment put together for you to enjoy amazing food and be yourself.
- Helps to combat cells from aging and hypertension.
- Promotes energy naturally while may help with weight loss.
- It is rich in antioxidants and Omega 3 which tends to help in cancer prevention.
- The base contains Bananas and Strawberries: it helps with muscle cramps
- Helps with lowering the bad cholesterol for its Healthy oils and fats.
- Plus its many vitamins and minerals like Vitamin C, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, and E. It is also a source of calcium, magnesium, zinc, and copper.
Gift code will be emailed to winner. Valid at Thousand Oaks location.
Retail Value $20
Donated By UbaTuba Acai Thousand Oaks