Create the ultimate wine tasting experience in the comfort and safety of your own homewith Bouchard Père & Fils, William Fèvre, and Champagne Henriot!
Your wine tasting experience will include:
- Wine generously donated by Bouchard Père & Fils, William Fèvre, and Champagne Henriot
- 4 bottles
- Premier Cru Beaune Grèves Vigne de L'Enfant Jésus 2012 - Exclusivity (2 750ml bottles)
- Grand Cru Chablis Bougros Côte Bouguerots Domaine 2013 (magnum)
- Brut Souverain NV (magnum)
Descriptions of the wines:
Premier Cru Beaune Grèves Vigne de L'Enfant Jésus 2012: 100% Pinot Noir. This wine is considered the house flagship and is located in the finest terroir of the Beaune Grèves appellation in Burgundy. The name "Vigne de l'Enfant Jesus" (Vine of Baby Jesus) refers to an old story. It is said that a Carmelite predicted the birth of Louis XIV, although his mother Anne of Austria, was sterile. On the birth of the future King, this exceptional vineyard was offered to the Carmelites as an expression of gratitude, and took on the name "Vigne de l'Enfant Jésus". In 1791, after the French Revolution, when the Church properties were sold, Bouchard Père & Fils won the bid for this vineyard of almost 9.8 acres and still holds the exclusivity today. (93 Points, Wine Spectator)
Grand Cru Chablis Bougros Côte Bouguerots Domaine 2013: 100% Chardonnay. Bougros sits on a very steep slope, with a gradient of more than 30%, facing due south at the foot of the hill. William Fèvre owns 15.3 acres (49% of the total appellation), 5.21 acres of which lie in the "Côte Bouguerots" sub-plot. (90 Points, Wine Spectator)
Brut Souverain NV: 50% Chardonnay, 45% Pinot Noir, 5% Pinot Meunier. This Champagne charms with its nose of white flowers, citrus fruits and a balanced harmonious palate. This champagne is produced from 2/3 Premier & Grand Crus vineyards, benefits from 30% reserve wines, and is aged for a minimum of 3 years. (91 Points, Wine Enthusiast)
A tasting is not complete without all the accompaniments! Your package will include:
- 10 Hand Etched Food Network Riedel Wine Glasses
- Italian Specialties form Fratelli Beretta: La Dolce Vita Aperitivo Platter, La Dolce Vita Roll & Go Platter, Prosciutto Di Carpegna pre-sliced, Fratelli Beretta Antipasto.
- illy Y3.2 iperEspresso Espresso & Coffee Machine. With the new Y3.2 you can prepare a perfect cup of espresso and coffee all at the touch of a button.
Please refer to all Terms & Conditions listed on the homepage of this auction.
- Please note that items listed above will be shipped/redeemed in multiple shipments.
- The wines will be delivered to your home address on file directly from the winery.
- The Hand Etched Food Network Riedel Wine Glasses will be shipped, separately from the wine delivery.
- To redeem the Fratelli Beretta charcuterie platters, the winning bidder will receive a digital certificate with a code to redeem the items listed above. The winning bidder will be responsible for redeeming the platters by following instructions provided by Fratelli Beretta.
- At the conclusion of the auction, once payment is received, the winning bidder will be connected to an illy representative to coordinate shipping of the illy Y3.2 iperEspresso Espresso & Coffee Machine.
Donated By Bouchard Père & Fils, William Fèvre, and Champagne Henriot, FOOD NETWORK, ILLY AND FRATELLI BERETTA