Womack Miss New Era 061 x FREYS OPPORTUNITY 148A
5 Angus Embryos
Womack Miss New Era 061
FREYS OPPORTUNITY 148A
Purchase Price is your bid x 5
Located at REI - Stillwater, OK (405) 377-8037
· The sire of this mating, Opportunity 148A, is a high growth individual with exceptional EPDs and is one of the few bulls in the breed with above 200 $B ranking in the top 1%. Ranks in the top 4% or better for WW, YW, RADG, YH, CW, REA, FAT, $F, and $B with 184 recorded progeny and will sire high maternal characteristics with a top 10% Milk EPD.
· The dam of lot 12, Womack Miss New Era 061, is a flush sister to the 2012 National Western Reserve Grand Champion Bull, 74-51 Changing Time 060, and 74-51 Vibration, from the mating of EXAR Lutton 1831 with Grandview Womack Miss 7172, the 2003 National Junior Angus Show Grand Champion Bred-and-Owned Female who went on to sell one-half interest for $17,000 for a $34,000 valuation to Sterling Hunter of Michigan as the featured Lot 1 top-selling female of the 2003 Grandview Womack Sale and was also named the 2003 Mid-South ROV Reserve Senior Heifer Calf Champion, the 2004 Kentucky Junior Preview Reserve Grand Champion, the 2004 Kentucky Angus Preview Grand Champion and the 2004 Eastern Regional Junior Show Bred-and-Owned Grand Champion Female.
· The grand-dam of these embryos combines a progeny birth ratio of 91 with a progeny weaning ratio of 109 on three natural calves with two daughters in production who posted a collective progeny weaning ratio of 114 on their first calves.
· A flush brother to the grand-dam of this mating was the 2004 Kentucky Preview Reserve Grand Champion Bull and their maternal siblings include the popular National Junior Angus Show champions Womacks Mr Bando and Womacks Miss Lucy 1285.
· The 4th dam is the famous past National Junior Angus Show Reserve Senior Champion Female.