Limited edition lithograph depicting the early days of Bennett Park and Navin Field, to the more contemporary days of Briggs Stadium and Tiger Stadium. Each lithograph also includes a diamond-shaped original box seat piece from Navin Field (circa 1912) set directly into the art. Lithograph is hand-signed and numbered (#246) by the artist and are limited in quantity to 1,896 - in honor of the first year the game of baseball was played at The Corner. LOCAL PICKUP OR DELIVERY ONLY.
Donated By Vintage Detroit Collection