Joe Schoenmann: "Off the Record"
The winner of this package will receive a chance to share drinks and stories with Joe Schoenmann, host of State of Nevada. Hosted by Atomic Liquors
With this package, you'll sit with State of Nevada host Joe Schoenmann and get the inside scoop on his 20 years of reporting in southern Nevada. He'll fill you in on:
His visit to Mustang Ranch brothel owner Joe Conforte in Rio de Janeiro? (Conforte lives there, where he can't be extradited to the U.S., because he owes millions in taxes to the federal government.)
What's Jerry Lewis really like, and what advice did Lewis give to help save Joe's marriage?
How many UFOs did he see on assignment one night on the outskirts of Area 51?
One of the most frightening stories he ever reported.
Stories that were nixed or could never be told.
Where downtown Las Vegas is headed, five years after Downtown Project infused the area with $350 million.
Some of the most unusual murders to have happened in Las Vegas/Clark County
- Expires: n/a
- Meeting must be scheduled with Joe in advance at a mutually-agreed time.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there are safety and health guidelines for many business establishments here in the state of Nevada. For more information please visit: Nevada Health Response website.
Read the Distribution Policy Before You Win - Highlights Below:
- A $3 handling fee will be added to each winning bid. *Not to exceed $25 per winner.
- ALL items will be shipped. Shipment will begin on Monday, July 27, 2020
- *Exception: Time-sensitive auction items*
- All shipped packages will be at winner's expense per the NVPR Distribution Policy. Some exceptions may apply. Please read the complete policy for full details.
100% of your winning bid is re-invested in Nevada Public Radio.
Donated By Atomic Liquors and The Kitchen at Atomic