Have it your way and choose between a weeklong skippered charter or a New England "boat-stay" with day-sailing.
4 people can enjoy 7 days and 6 nights aboard the SV Elusive Saga 43 and travel along the iconic New England coast. Or you can go sailing during the day and spend your evenings docked at the private home in the waterside village of Noank, in Mystic, CT. With two options to choose from this sailing vacation is perfect for anyone.
The skippered charter option includes:
- a fully equipped luxury cruising yacht with 11 ft Mercury inflatable dinghy
- sailing to locations that include Block Island, Cuttyhunk, Shelter Island or Newport.
- a personalized cruise itinerary that could include things such as clamming, beachcombing, dining and more, arranged by Captain David Spira.
- a return to the village of Noank where two bikes will be available for exploring the local art show, restaurants, stores.
The day-sailing New England "boat-stay" vacation option includes:
- accommodations for 4 on the luxury 43" yacht docked at the ocean-side home of Captain David Spira.
- Endless day-sailing options to islands and coastal locales nearby
- two bikes perfect for exploring the village of Noank primed with restaurants, stores, a local art show and more
- the neighboring town of Mystic Seaport with so much to offer is just minutes away
- Captain David Spira will help you arrange a personalized itinerary that matches your interests with all that this classic New England village has to offer.
With these two options, you're sure to find that there's no better way to experience sailing in the Northeast!
Note: Available July 2020 to June 2021. Subject to availability. Charterer is responsible for provisions and dock/mooring fees outside of Noank.
Donated By David Spira with Kew Realty