Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
6:00 p.m - 9:00 p.m.
Northern Kentucky University
Student Union Building
Louie B Nunn Dr, Highland Heights, KY 41099
We will be providing complimentary valet parking!
Want to park yourself?
CLICK HERE to view an interactive map of NKU's campus and parking options.
#SexualHealthMatters: A Conversation with the Patty Brisben Foundation
The Patty Brisben Foundation for Women's Sexual Health (PBF) invites you to join us for an evening of conversation, connection and education. The Foundation's speaker series, #SexualHealthMatters, is an opportunity for community members to talk with women's sexual health experts and medical professionals and discover resources for issues impacting their sexual well-being. The series will highlight a variety of topics, and encourages attendees to share questions and stories in a relaxed, social setting.
#SexualHealthMatters is FREE to attend, and open to public.
This installment of #SexualHealthMatters will feature esteemed local physicians and sexual health experts, as we explore the conversation on sexual health following trauma. This is a conversation for anyone and everyone going through, or supporting someone who has experienced trauma.
- Hannah Kuethe Wayman, Sexual and Interpersonal Violence Support Specialist, Women Helping Women
- Maria Cole, M.S. CHES, Prevention Specialist, Women Helping Women
- Kathy Murtlow, M.S.W., L.S.W, Social Worker, Planned Parenthood of Southwest Ohio
- Emma Schmidt, M.A. L.P.C.C., Sex and Relationship Therapist
- Lydia Bowers, Early Childhood Sex Education
- Sarah Klein, J.D., Advocate for victims of sexual abuse and the first known victim of Dr. Larry Nassar
- Dr. Sarah Bartlett, M.D., FACOG