Tickets will be available for purchase at check-in.
Each ticket includes admission for one person and one dog.
We look forward to seeing you at the Humane Society of Utah's second annual Bark at the Moon event! Check-in will be from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. at the festival entrance on Rio Grande Street, near Recursion Pharmaceuticals. We recommend parking at the Gateway North Parking Garage with entrances on 100 South and 400 West. If you have already purchased a ticket, you do not need a printed ticket. We have all pre-registered ticket information and it will be a paperless check-in. You will provide your name at check-in and will receive your event t-shirt, swag bag, wristband, and gain entrance to the event.
We appreciate your support of our lifesaving work.
Here are a few things to keep in mind for the event:
General Event Rules:
- Alcohol will NOT be redeemable without a valid ID
- Attendees must be over 18 or accompanied by an adult.
- No outside food or alcohol permitted inside the event. Bags/backpacks being brought to the event may be inspected. You are welcome to bring dog treats for your own dog.
Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your dog so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone. Utah Humane Society reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others.
- For safety reasons, retractable leashes, e-collars, shock, prong, or choke collars will NOT be allowed.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Leashes can not be more than six feet in length.
- If dogs are not wearing the appropriate leash or collar, there will be some available for purchase at check-in. Dogs not wearing appropriate leash or collar will not be allowed into the event.
- Participating dogs must be currently licensed with proof of Parvo and Rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
- Dogs younger than six months of age are not permitted.
- No animals other than dogs will be allowed at the event.
- Each dog must be handled by an adult.
Schedule of events:
5:00 p.m. -Gates Open: Explore the festival with beer, food trucks, vendors, and entertainment. Dog zone featuring cool down splash areas activities for your pooch.
8:00 p.m. - Moonlight Stroll: put on your glow-in-the-dark gear for a causal dog walk at dusk.
8:00 - 10:00 p.m. festival and live entertainment continues.
10:00 p.m. - Festival Close