Ultimate Private Pizza Party for 30 at Jersey City's Razza
Considered one of the world's best pizza places, Razza Pizza Artigianale doesn't take reservations. But, for you and 29 friends, the Jersey City restaurant will shut its doors to the public so you can throw the ultimate pizza party. Experience multiple James Beard Award semifinalist chef Dan Richer's family-style pizza tasting menu which
will be complemented by fine Italian wines from renowned Umbria producer Arnaldo Caprai, 22nd generation Bisol Prosecco Superiore and Maeli. This will be an evening to remember: In a three-star review, Pete Wells of the New York Times named Razza the best pizza in the New York area.
This package for 30 includes:
- Private pizza party prepared by chef Dan Richer with family-style pizza tasting menu, charcuterie, salads, and dessert
- Enjoy quality ingredients that include
local vegetables and cheeses, as well as house made bread and butter
- Chef Richer is a multiple James Beard
Award semifinalist for Rising Star Chef
of the Year and Best Chef: Mid-Atlantic
- Fine Italian wines from renowned Umbria producer Arnaldo Caprai, 22nd generation Bisol Prosecco Superiore, and Maeli
- Transportation will be provided for guests as a group
Generously donated by Razza Pizza Artigianale, and wines from Wilson Daniels. Valid for a mutually agreeable Tuesday night in 2020 for the winning bidder, participating parties, and venue.