Take a Chocolate-Driven Tour through Italy's Piedmont Region with Baratti & Milano
$5,000 to $15,000
Italy's oldest chocolate producer, Baratti & Milano, has a once-in-a-lifetime trip through Italy's Piedmont region planned for you. In Turin, you'll visit their famous café and sample treats known for their high quality and use of local ingredients. Then it's on to a gelato tasting at Conogelato before dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant and an overnight stay at one of the city's best hotels. The next morning, you'll head into the heart of Piedmont for two days of culinary wonders from your homebase hotel that's considered one of the most beautiful spots in the area. In the town of Barolo, you'll visit a historic winery and then have dinner at one of the Langhe's many Michelin-starred restaurants. Then, it's time for more sweets. You'll visit one of Italy's top hazelnut farms and then the Baratti & Milano factory in the town of Bra to see exactly how their chocolate is made. After lunch at one of Bra's most historic restaurants, you'll cap the trip with dinner at either a Michelin-starred restaurant or one in a hilltop castle.
This package for 2 includes:
- 1-night stay in Turin.
- 2-night stay in Langhe.
- One lunch in Bra.
- Three dinners (does not include wine or alcoholic beverages).
- Exclusive wine tasting at Barolo Castle.
- Winery Tour at Marchesi di Barolo or similar winery.
- Baratti & Milano tastings/tours.
- Ground transportation from/to airport or train station (commercial: Torino Casale TRN, private: Cuneo CUF); Ground transportation from Turin to Langhe hotel; Ground transportation to/from Barolo, Bra, and dinners.