Home, home on the range..." Spruce up your home or ranch with this 6 1/2 ft. tall tree filled with genuine Whitetail deer antler sheds designed in a chic palette of gold and silver, a soft faux fur tree skirt beneath, and pair of gold decorative deer. Enjoy wine tasting for two at a monthly wine event at Rainbow Lodge, a one-hour hog hunt in Wharton, TX, and a basket filled with whiskey and other goodies from Yellow Rose Distillery.
Included in the Ranch Tree:
- One sitting and one standing Gold Deer
- Two tickets to a monthly wine tasting event at The Rainbow Lodge
- One large soft-side navy Yeti Hooper cooler
- A Yellow Rose Distillery basket-whiskey with bottle signed by the lead distiller, Houston Farris, Yellow Rose insulated cup and whiskey soap
- A helicopter hog hunt in Wharton County, Texas. The flight/hunt lasts about an hour and accommodates 2-3 people, the weight of passengers cannot exceed 550 pounds. All hunters must have a valid hunting license and supply their own weapons and ammo. Prime hog season lasts from March to August.
Donated By Kelly Boyd, Rainbow Lodge, JoAnn Petersen, Yellow Rose Distillery, and HollyAnne Jenkins