The small town of Healdsburg in Sonoma Country draws visitors with its charming plaza, 30 wine tasting rooms and a vibrant food scene. This package gives you the best of one of wine country's most popular towns.
The package includes:
- Two Nights at the Harmon Guest House - As the newest addition to the acclaimed Hotel Healdsburg and h2hotel family, the Harmon Guest House is a modern stitch in the fabric of Healdsburg's history. Spend two nights in a Harmon King guestroom. Valid Sunday-Thursday; excludes holidays. Tax not included, not redeemable for cash. Expires 5/31/2020.https://harmonguesthouse.com
- Lunch and Tasting at LIOCO - Join LIOCO proprietors Matt and Sara Licklider for a guided "Omakase Tasting" experience for six in their contemporary new Tasting Room on the Healdsburg Square. Recently short-listed by the SF Chronicle "52 Wineries You Need to Visit in 2019," and featured in Sonoma and Luxe magazines.https://www.liocowine.com
- Private Tasting for Six at Hirsch Tasting Room - Hirsch is the oldest pinot noir vineyard on the True Sonoma Coast (tasting certificate expires 5/20/20) https://www.hirschvineyards.com
- Tasting at Longboard Vineyards - Certificate for Reserve Wines and Barrel Tasting with the winemaker in our cellar for up to six people ($300 value). Signed bottle of 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon "Maverick's Chrome" ($65 value). Two Longboard hats ($30 value) and "Inside Maverick's" book, signed by author.https://www.longboardvineyards.com
- Dinner for Two at Barndiva - Three-course meal for two guests, with one glass of wine each at this farm-to-fork American eatery in stylish, barnlike surrounds with a spacious garden patio in Healdsburg. Gratuity not included.http://www.barndiva.com
Donated By Harmon Guest House, LIOCO, Hirsch Vineyards, Longboard Vineyards, Barndiva LLC