No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
The WildAid 2019 Gala is almost here! You can start pre-bidding now and until November 8, 2019, at 7 pm Pacific Time, after which the highest bid for each item will become the starting bid at the Gala (paper bidding will be used at the Gala).
Four Nights at Tswalu Kalahari on a Luxury Safari
Experience true luxury at South Africa's largest private game reserve. This package includes four nights for two people sharing in a Motse Legae room, chartered flights to and from Tswalu, private game viewing vehicle with a dedicated guide & tracker, horse riding, walking safaris, watching habituated meerkats, bird watching and all meals, beverages & laundry.
In the luxury and beauty of this magnificent, malaria free, 114,000 ha private game reserve, the focus is on privacy, outstanding game viewing, gourmet cuisine, indulgent spa treatments (additional fee), and getting to do the things you've only ever dreamed about.
Tswalu Kalahari Reserve is primarily a conservation area, which has developed into a vast area of unique biodiversity and natural beauty offering a safe haven to rare and endangered species. While Tswalu is home to most of the "charismatic" African big game species such as lion, cheetah, wild dog, desert black rhino and buffalo, the arid habitat also supports a surprising array of smaller animals, birds and plants making it one of Africa's most diverse safari experiences.
- Travel valid to Jun 30, 2021 and excludes December 20 to January 10 & subject to availability
- The offer is mutually exclusive and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other special rates or promotions offered by Tswalu
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash, not transferable & cannot be resold
- Flights to/from Tswalu are from Johannesburg or Cape Town & subject to availability
- International flights are excluded
Select here for more information about this trip
Generously Donated by Tswalu Kalahari Reserve