No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
Promontory - Discover Napa Valley's "Missing Shade of Red"
- Package designed for 4 couples
- Walk-through of Promontory, including a visit to the winery's cellar with a tasting of wines aging in the cask
- 3-course plated lunch at Promontory with a vertical tasting of Promontory vintages
- 4 magnums of Promontory wine: 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014
- 1 night at Meadowood Napa Valley for each couple
Spend an extraordinary afternoon in the Napa Valley with your closest friends. Visit the Promontory winery in Oakville & receive an intimate introduction to the philosophy & vision of the Harlan family's latest wine growing endeavor. Following a private tour, taste library vintages of Promontory during a leisurely lunch served before panoramic views of the valley. Enjoy one night's stay at Meadowood, a private, 250-acre wine country resort that holds a rare Triple 5-Star rating from Forbes Travel Guide- 5 stars each for Hotel, Restaurant & Spa.
- Expires -July 9, 2021
- Date selection is subject to availability
- Meadowood rooms can only be booked Sunday through Wednesday in the months of December through July, without exception. Room type based upon availability when booking.
- Excludes airfare, ground transportation, meals, spa treatments, & activities not specifically mentioned
- Must be booked a minimum of 8 weeks in advance
- Not transferable for cash & may not be resold
The Harlan family have been engaged in wine growing in California's Napa Valley since the late 1970s. Their first winery, Harlan Estate, has established an international benchmark for the art of viticulture over the course of nearly four decades. In the early 1980s H. William Harlan discovered an isolated territory while hiking along the southwestern ridge of Oakville in the Napa Valley. The hidden expanse moved him deeply but remained elusive until the Harlan family acquired it in 2008. As the family's second generation & wine growing team explored & worked with the land they began to make discoveries of their own. At the core of this wild terrain they found a powerful geologic convergence that shaped the land's steep, rugged topography & created the conditions for an altogether exotic wine growing environment. Over time, they realized that the dramatic landscape would slowly change them & ultimately inspire a new endeavor: Promontory. Guests of Meadowood Napa Valley are surrounded by natural beauty on this private estate. Accommodations & gathering areas are designed to be enjoyed. Meadowood Napa Valley, a longstanding member of Relais & Chateaux, has played a central role in the social, cultural, economic, & philanthropic life within Napa Valley for more than 40 years. Meadowood is a center of social, cultural, and viticultural life in Napa Valley for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of wine country. The property features championship croquet lawns, tennis courts, a nine-hole golf course, hiking trails, swimming pools, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, wine experiences & Michelin 3-star dining at The Restaurant.