Previous Item Next Item

40/60 Raffle


Description of the Item:

Register or sign in to buy or bid on this item. Sign in and register buttons are in next section

Want to purchase this item?


Already have an account?

10 Watchers

To celebrate the Food Bank's 40th Anniversary, this 40/60 raffle will have 40% of the pot go to the winner. The other 60% will support the Food Bank's mission. Win big and help ensure everyone in our communities has the nutritious food they need every day! Winner will receive check one week following the event.