Experience an incredible winter weekend for two in the breathtaking mountains of West Virginia. Depart on a private plane, the Piper Meridian, for a two-night stay at The Greenbrier, located just an hour flight away. The Greenbrier has been widely regarded as one of the finest luxury resorts around the world since opening its doors in 1778. Whether sipping on a unique winter cocktail around a cozy fire, taking an enthusiastic splash in the heated indoor pool or bundled up tight as you glide gracefully around the Ice Skating Rink, you'll be refreshed and energized by a winter excursion to The Greenbrier. Once your stay is complete, you'll return to the same way you came, on the Piper Meridian.
- Friday and Saturday night stay in Gable room types.
- Early check-in at 12 pm on Friday and late 3 pm check-out on Sunday
- $400 resort spending credit
- Breakfast in the Main Dining Room
- Admission to live musical events, entertainment, comedy shows and more
- One-hour shuttle to Winterplace Ski Resort
- Further details: http://www.greenbrier.com/HomePage-Sub-Pages/Packages-Events/Special-Offers/wintertime-package
- Dates subject to resort and pilot availability.
- Two-night stay and flight for two people included. Two additional people may be added to flight but must purchase their own stay at the Greenbrier.
- Friday and Saturday nights based on double occupancy.
- Wintertime Package requires two-night minimum stay and is subject to availability.
- Friday arrivals guaranteed a noon check-in time.
- Sunday departures guaranteed a 3:00pm check-out time.
- Resort credit may not be applied toward the room or in The Casino Club.
- Wintertime Package does not apply to Windsor Club, Legacy Cottages, Estate Homes or Classic and Historic Suites.
- Wintertime Package valid for new leisure reservations only; does not apply to group reservations. ? Flight departs from Akron-Canton Regional Airport.
Donated By Larry and Jill Zupon