Share six memorable experiences with your most important person, including four overnights:
- Date 1: Check into The Elizabeth Hotel for the queen of date nights in revitalized downtown Fort Collins. Enjoy a one-night stay on a day of your choice in this exquisite and modern new hotel in the heart of Old Town. Start the royal treatment with $25 for cocktails at the Sunset Lounge Rooftop Bar, which boasts spectacular views. Before taking in a romantic performance with two tickets to the Fort Collins Symphony on either 4/20/18 or 5/12/18, dine at Austin's American Grill with a gift card for $50 (redeemable at any Hot Corner Concepts restaurant). Sleep in, then grab brunch with a $40 gift card to Snooze: an A.M. Eatery, and end on a sweet note with a tasty flight of chocolate at Nuance Chocolate.
- Date 2: Explore the wonderland of Denver with a one-night stay at the Kimpton Hotel Born. Located in bustling LoDo, the hotel's rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and a modern atmosphere. Enjoy a taste of Italy with $75 to Maggiano's for dinner before laughing off those carbs during a hilarious show at Comedy Works.
- Date 3: For an all-in-one evening of entertainment that includes both dinner and theatre, see a play of your choice with two tickets to the Midtown Arts Center.
- Date 4: Your staycation awaits with one night at the conveniently located Hampton Inn on Fort Collins' south side. Enjoy dinner together with $50 in the intimate setting at Cacciatore, located at Jessup Farm, then get cozy in a dark movie theater with two tickets good at any Cinemark location. Start your next morning on the sunny side with a deluxe breakfast or brunch for two at The Egg & I.
- Date 5: A fifth night of fun involves sipping and skating. Dine at the delectable Cafe Vino with a $50 gift card, and be sure to check out their wine menu. Then take in a Colorado Eagles game at the Budweiser Events Center, and even invite friends, with four hockey tickets in this package. Back at home, toast the Eagles' win with a bottle of Rascal white wine and two stemless wine glasses. Your kitty can even have a victory "lap," of Catwine (non-alcoholic), made from salmon oil and organic catnip, poured into his or her new bowl.
- Date 6: We saved the best for last with two tickets to the 2019 Whiskers 'n Wags Jubilee! Join FCCRSNC again next year at the Hilton Fort Collins for an inspiring evening amid fellow animal lovers, and when the gala festivities are finished, just head upstairs for a relaxing overnight stay in the hotel. Breakfast in the morning is included, then enjoy lunch for two at the Urban Egg.
Start the fun tonight by taking home a beautiful wine basket that includes two bottles of white wine with a $100 voucher to NakedWines.com, and a kitty wine bottle holder and matching stopper.
Donated by The Elizabeth Hotel, Hot Corner Concepts, Fort Collins Symphony, Nuance Chocolate, Snooze: an A.M. Eatery, Leslie Quitmeyer, Kimpton Hotel Born, Comedy Works, Kelly Little, Hampton Inn, Cinemark, Cacciatore at Heller's Kitchen, The Egg & I, Julie Swanty Real Estate, Midtown Arts Center, FCCRSNC, Hilton Fort Collins, Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group