There are few American sporting events with the history and popularity of the Kentucky Derby. Its rich traditions make it a celebration of southern culture and a true icon of Americana. The Kentucky Derby is the longest running sporting event in the United States, dating back to 1875. The race is often referred to as "The Run for the Roses " is said to be the "most exciting two minutes in sports."
You will jet off to Louisville, Kentucky in May 2019 for a premium Derby experience. Your package includes $100 to Mariel in Cherry Creek for the perfect Derby headwear, roundtrip luxury transportation to Denver International Airport with Jay's Valet, roundtrip airfare for two (2) on Southwest Airlines, hotel accommodations for three (3) nights, and exclusive reserved seating for two (2) in a box (not available for public purchase) located in Section 324 for both the Kentucky Oaks on May 3, 2019, and the Kentucky Derby on May 4, 2019.
The Kentucky Derby is one of the most incredible sports events to attend in person. Churchill Downs is one of the most beautiful and historic sports venues in the world. The Oaks on Friday is the local racing event and gives you an amazing taste of Kentucky flavor and their long history horse racing. Since the track is less busy at the Oaks it is a great opportunity to bet on some local races, walk around the track, take in all the various sightlines, and fully explore the venue before the main event Saturday. Derby Day is another full day of races but with a much more national feel. People flock from all over the country, dressed up and ready to experience the premiere event in all of horse racing. The City of Louisville waits all year for this event and the atmosphere is electric all weekend long with live music, festivals and great night life. Attending the Kentucky Derby truly is a once in a lifetime experience!
Jacob M. Burg, Esq.
- Accessible seating available upon request
- Mariel Boutique specializes in Derby hats, certificate expires July 1, 2018
- Southwest e-passes are non-transferable and travel must be completed on or before the expiration date of May 6, 2019
- Travel valid only in the United States, its territories and its possessions including Puerto Rico.
- Southwest e-passes cannot be exchanged, extended or reissued
- Southwest e-pass is valid for one-way travel, two e-passes are provided per person for round trip travel
- Southwest e-pass holders are required to be 19 years of age
- Call a Southwest flight e-pass specialist at 1-877-551-1211 to make a reservation and redeem e-passes
- Employees and officials with a federal, state, or local government office may be prohibited from accepting e-passes
Donated By Contemporary Services Corporation