Mystery Wine Collection - 200 Bottles
Bid on approximately 200 bottles of wine from the estate of a wine collector. This collection includes some rare collectibles, wine in unique bottles and some wines that may not be drinkable. There is no guarantee on any of the bottles...some may be good, some may be bad, and some may be just interesting bottles or labels to look at! This is a rare chance to buy a piece of history from an estate collection that includes some gems such as:
- 1973 Chateau Mouton Rothschild Pre Premier Cru Classe Picasso label (case)
- Vintage Ports from late 1800's.
Winner takes all! Storage of the wine is undocumented and unable to determine wine condition.
- HSPPR does not guarantee the value or condition of any of the wines
- Winning bidder responsible for picking-up (Black Forest area, Colorado Springs)
- Winning Bidder must take the entire collection of wine no later than May 31, 2018
Donated By "Dan Lacy, in memory of his beloved Labs"