2023 has given us so much to celebrate and be thankful for! Check out all of the incredible ways YOU helped us make an impact in Georgia's breast cancer community this year! Our impact was made possible by YOU! Our amazing supporters, participants, partners, and donors all come together to make these outreach opportunities possible. Thank you!
Together we are breaking barriers and increasing access to breast health education and care! As you break bread this holiday season, we invite you to join us in launching our efforts for 2024! Your donation will enable us to increase access to breast health services for more of our fellow Georgians.
Our 2023 Impact
- At our Splash of Pink Giving Gala in February, It's The Journey awarded $734,000 to 39 deserving breast health programs throughout Georgia! We also raised over $135,600 during the course of the evening- spectacular!
- We hosted four Celebrating Survivor Breakfasts in Athens, Macon, Roswell, and Stockbridge, reaching over 320 attendees! These powerful gatherings allowed survivors and their loved ones to ask questions to our expert panel, as well as build community and friendship with their fellow attendees. We look forward to reaching even more Georgians in 2024!
- Our 5th Annual Georgia 5K Run for Breast Cancer was a huge success, engaging 154 participants and their families- our biggest year yet! This event has allowed us to build a community in Middle Georgia and we are so humbled to see so many families make us a part of their Mother's Day Weekend year after year!
- With our 21st Georgia 2-Day Walk for Breast Cancer, we aimed to shine a light on our survivors and updated our programing to re-center and celebrate their journeys! Our outstanding walkers and crew members raised over $877,000! Those funds will be granted to breast health and breast cancer programs all throughout Georgia on March 23 at our Giving Gala!
- On October 21, we hosted our first-ever Georgia Fun Run for Breast Cancer in Athens! This family-focused event drew over 135 participants of all ages as we celebrated breast health in Northeast Georgia! We look forward to returning next year!