The Heritage Foundation of Williamson County's mission is to preserve and share regional history, local historic places and signature events that carry on our community traditions and cultural heritage through fundraising, research, advocacy, education, preservation and community engagement.
The 50th Annual Heritage Ball will take place on October 7th. Our Silent Auction will highlight Tennessee flavors, sites, arts, and sounds beginning on August 9th and commencing on September 9th.
These are just a few ways the Heritage Foundation continues to benefit Williamson County:
- Festivals: Continuing the tradition of our beloved Main Street, PumpkinFest, and Dickens of a Christmas festivals
- The Franklin Theatre: Movies, live concerts and performing arts, and nonprofit special events
- Preservation: Seeding public interest and sparking preservation advocacy for preserving the County's historic buildings and sites
- Education: Making our informative Warwick Lecture Series, Preservation Symposium, Practical Preservation Series, and Educators Institute available to the public
- Green Space: Acting as the bridge between the worlds of development and preservation - advocating for and protecting that which cannot be replaced, while championing preservation-minded concerns
- History & Culture Center: Coming soon - Williamson County's first permanent, interactive exhibition space dedicated to telling the area's regional history
- Franklin Grove Estate & Gardens: Coming in 2025 - Museum of Art, Natural Gardens, Rosenwald School, and Innovation Center
Thank you for supporting the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County!