Join us for the 19th Annual Bark & Boogie Ball on Saturday, October 14th at 6:00 PM.
The Bark & Boogie Ball is the Premier Event for the Humane Society of Forsyth County - and 2023 is no exception! This is THE fundraiser of the season and all proceeds go to support our furry friends! Do not wait; we sell out every year.
Tickets: Individual tickets for open seating are $150 through October 7th. Reserved tables for 10 guests are $1,500 through October 7th, and $2,000 after. *If you are interested in purchasing a large number of tickets for a group (11 or more) please contact [email protected] for assistance.
Sponsorship Opportunities: Many sponsorship opportunities are available, view by CLICKING HERE, register to purchase
All tickets include:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the attire for the BBB? For the ladies; time to break out your cocktail party dress or evening gown and dancing shoes. For the Men; suits, sports jackets, or tux.
- What is parking like? Free Valet Parking. Cars may be left overnight so you can take a taxi or Uber home
- How does the silent auction work? You can bid using your online account on your mobile phone starting 7 days prior to the event's start.
- Where is my seat? What is the layout? The only reserved tables are those which were full table sponsorships. If you purchased individual tickets or received individual tickets as part of sponsorship you will be able to choose from any of the tables listed as OPEN SEATING when you arrive at the event. To view the latest seating chart, which is subject to change, please see below
- What is the timeline for the evening? Doors open at 6:00 PM and the last dance is 11:15 PM.
- How do I get my purchased items? Silent Auction and Raffles close at 9:30 PM EST. Checkout will begin at 9:45 PM EST and continue until 11:30 PM EST. Items will also be available for pickup on Sunday, October 15th from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM at the Forsyth Conference Center (Lanier Tech).