PROM FOR A PURPOSE 2023 IS SOLD OUT!
Thank you for your interest in attending Prom for a Purpose 2023. Please fill out the TICKET WAITLIST FORM. If tickets become available, we will notify you by email. You will have 24 hours to respond to claim and pay for the tickets. The waitlist is in the order it was received.
CLICK HERE FOR TICKET WAITLIST FORM
Who: Anyone who wants a second chance at Prom!
What to Expect:
· Walk the Blue Carpet upon arrival!
· Enjoy 4-hour open bar and delicious food!
· Photo booth fun with your friends!
· Bid on fabulous silent auction packages including trips & experiences!
· Witness the crowning of the Family Nurturing Center Prom Royals!
· Support our mission to end the cycle of child abuse!
What to Wear:
Whether you favor a throwback look, a current prom outfit, cocktail attire or a more casual look, you'll enjoy this fun event! Wear what you like and come for the fun!
We must join together as a community to end child abuse. All proceeds support counseling, parenting, holistic and wellness services, therapeutic visitation, and education and training services for children and families. Your participation could even help us reduce our wait list of 70 kids while allowing us to continue to provide our services at no charge to participants. We are truly grateful for your support!
View Sponsorship Opportunities
For questions about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Nancy Blamer, Director of Development, at [email protected] or at 859-525-3200 ext. 230.