Browse, Bid & BuyVIEW ITEMS
Sign Up to Participate
Not Attending?You can still participate in the auction!
Be our guest at the 8th annual Dream Makers Ball on Saturday, April 30th, 2022. Join us at The Mint for an evening of making dreams come true for Michigan children battling life-threatening medical conditions. Enjoy a cocktail hour and delicious seated dinner, while also partaking in our exciting raffles and auctions!
Saturday, April 30th, 2022
(Located at Michigan First Conference Center)
27000 Evergreen Rd
Lathrup Village, MI 48076
About The Rainbow Connection
The Rainbow Connection (TRC) was established as a 501(c)3 nonprofit in 1985. Our mission is to grant wishes to Michigan children battling life-threatening medical conditions.
A wish helps to strengthen and empower children in battling their illness by enriching the human experience with hope, anticipation, and joy. A wish allows a child the ability to look past their condition and gives precious time with family to create memories they can all treasure. Since 1985, they have granted an average of 150 wishes each year and over 3900 wishes since their inception.
Over 86% of every dollar donated goes directly to programs and services for children with life-threatening illnesses.
Silent Auction Bidding Opens on Wednesday, April 27th!
When does the auction open?
The silent auction will open for bidding on Wednesday, April 27th.
TIP: Is there an item that has caught your eye? Click on the item to view more information, and click on the Watch this Item Button. This will keep you up to date on the bidding for this item!
How to place a bid
- Click on the Items tab at the top of the screen or click on the View Items button on the event homepage.
- Select the item you are interested in bidding on
- If you have not registered yet, hit the register to participate button to enter your information.
- After registering, return to the item you would like to bid on, and enter your name on the left side of the screen.
- Locate the small box below to place your bid. Enter the amount of your bid and click on the green bid button to place the bid.
- Note: you may be asked to place your credit card on file in order to place a bid. You will not be charged immediately. If you have won any items or purchased any raffle tickets, a pay link will be sent to your phone on April 30th.
How to set Auto Bid
- Click on the item that you would like to bid on.
- Once you are on the items page, there will be a box on the left side of the screen that has two tabs - Place Bid and Auto Bid.
- Click on the right tab that says Auto Bid. Enter the amount of your maximum bid and click the green bid button. If someone outbids you, the system will continue to place automatic bids for you up until your maximum bid amount.
- How will I know if someone outbid me?
- Once you start bidding on an item, you will be notified by text every time you are outbid.
When does the auction close?
The silent auction will closed on Saturday, April 30th at 7:45pm