Things to Know:
Atlanta Contemporary, 535 Means St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
The theme this year draws inspiration from Truman Capote's Black and White Masquerade Ball from 1966. We encourage you to wear black or white or black & white. Plus your favorite face mask. Bonus points will be awarded if it is also black or white.
- Proof of full vaccination (2 shots) is required for entry or a negative PCR test within 48 hours.
- Face masks are required inside the building unless actively eating or drinking. We will gently remind you to pull up your mask.
- KN95 masks will be available for those in need.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- We will provide heaters so that people who wish to enjoy their refreshments outside may do so comfortably.
- The venue has a newly installed air purifying HVAC system that uses bi-polar ionization technology, a type of air purification that uses voltage to generate electrically charged particles with extra electrons. These particles fall to the ground and become inert, eliminating their ability to cause harm. This technology works on viruses and bacteria in the air.
COVID-19 Warning | Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering the venue or attending the event if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering Atlanta Contemporary.
Event Parking + Ride Share
Parking is free in the Carriage Works lot at Bankhead & Means streets. You can access the lot via Bankhead Avenue and proceed past the parking attendant booth.
Bidding + Buy It Now
- Bidding and Buy It Now opens at 5pm on Thursday, January 20 and closes at 10pm on Saturday, January 22.
- Can't risk losing your favorite piece? Artworks in the Auction can be bought outright ("Buy It Now") at retail value + 20%.
- Works in the Emerging Collectors Section (#300s-400s) are for purchase only at retail value. Works in this section open at 6pm on Saturday, January 22.
- All bidding will be done using mobile devices, so come fully charged and include your cell number when registering to bid.
- To Bid and Buy, you must register. Registration is free and can be done using the Registration button in the upper right. If you purchase a ticket, you are registered to bid and buy.
Disclaimer: All artworks are sold as-is and all sales are final.
How Do I Place a Bid?
For instructions, click HERE.
I Opted Out of Receiving Text Messages, but Want to Opt Back In:
If you replied STOP to a text message from Givesmart, it means that you won't receive any texts from us, for example you won't know if you have been outbid or if you were the winning bidder.
If you opted out and wish to opt back in text APAuction2022 to 76278.