Building Family Ties, C2Adopt's annual online fundraiser, provides critical contributions to further our vision of supporting children and families through their lifetime adoption journey. No need to attend an event, purchase anything or go anywhere - just read our stories and be inspired to give!
This event runs from Birth Mother's Day (Saturday May 7) through Father's Day (Sunday June 19). For most of us, these are important days of reflection, gratitude and celebration. Yet, for thousands of children in Virginia without a permanent family...it is just another weekend.
Recovery from the COVID pandemic will continue to drive the need for our services to new levels and the impact of the pandemic will be felt for years to come. Building Family Ties is a primary funding source for C2Adopt's operations, and we hope you will help expand our reach, recruitment, and support of children and families on their adoption journey through your generosity.
Would you like to know how your contribution will help children, youth and families in Virginia? Check out this list of cost of services as you consider your gift to C2Adopt.
Your $25-$125 donation would provide one of the following:
· Luggage for a child in foster care for when they move
· A celebration of an achievement, birthday or special day for a child in foster care
· A clinical hour with a social worker
Your $300 donation would provide one of the following:
· A Parenting or Placement Options Counseling session for a pregnant mother
· A Birth Parent/Adoptee Support Group session led by an LCSW
· An Adoptive Parent's Support Group session
· Lifebook creation for one child
Your $500 donation would provide:
· professional photographs of our children in foster care
Your $1800 - $4000 donation would provide one of the following:
· a day long training event by our staff
· a day long training using an outside presenter
· a Family Celebration/Networking Event
Your $6,500 or more donation would provide one of the following:
· supporting one child to move from foster care to placement into an adoptive family
· supporting one potential adoptive family from application through placement
If you prefer to provide your donation by check, please make the check out to C2Adopt and mail to:
C2Adopt (ATTN: BFT)
8100 Three Chopt Road, Suite 101
Henrico, VA 23229
What should you do next? Scroll down to Pick a Fundraiser (all C2Adopt Board of Directors and Executive Director) and click on a name, read their selected story and GIVE AND SHARE so you can help C2Adopt as they are Building Family Ties!