As the first and only pediatric bridge hospital, Ranken Jordan bridges the gap between acute care and home for kids with even the most complex conditions, illnesses and injuries. The Young Professionals Board advocates for and raises funds to support Ranken Jordan's Care Beyond the Bedside model. This model allows children to heal by doing what they do best - play! We hope you will join the Young Professionals Board at our Trivia Night to support patients in their transition home.
Saturday, September 18, 2021
6:00 PM Doors Open | 7:00 PM Trivia Begins
The J - St. Louis, Staenberg Family Complex
2 Millstone Campus Drive - St. Louis - MO - 63146
Admission includes beer, soda and water - Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drinks
SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER 1 PRIORITY
The children at Ranken Jordan face extraordinary challenges, and COVID shouldn't be one of them! In order to protect our staff, volunteers, and supporters, we are taking the following precautions:
- All trivia tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- According to Rules and Regulations provided by "The J", all unvaccinated guests should wear a mask in the building at all times, except while eating/drinking.
- However, Ranken Jordan also asks that ALL guests wear a mask while not seated at your table.
- Canned and bottled beverages are included with admission - all beverages will be served by screened volunteers wearing masks and gloves.
- The COVID-19 landscape is ever changing, and we are committed to maintaining safety for all of our guests. This website will be updated regularly with any changes that may impact Trivia Night 2021.