Join us on November 4! For more than 30 years, golfers have come together to support Youth Challenge. In 2020, our traditional summer outing transformed into a Topgolf experience that's fun for the most experienced golfer or the novice picking up a club for the first time. In 2021, our Topgolf outing is back by popular demand. The event will include driving range style golf, food, and fun!
This golf event will be sold exclusively by the bay, no individual tickets will be sold. Each bay includes golf for up to six people, delicious food, unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, and two alcoholic beverages per person. Up to two non-golfing guests are welcome per bay for $50 each.
Bays and non-golfer tickets can be purchased now by clicking "buy tickets" above.
General event timeline:
- 6 pm - Arrival, warm up, raffle ticket sales begin
- 6:30 pm - Welcome and food stations open
- 7 pm - Tournament begins
- 8:15 pm - Tournament concludes, free play continues
- 8:45 pm - Tournament and raffle winners announced and awarded
Your safety is our top priority at Youth Challenge. Both YC and Topgolf have made changes to policies and procedures to protect your health, including following CDC guidelines and holding the majority of the event outdoors. Due to the Cuyahoga County Health Advisory currently in effect, masks are strongly encouraged -regardless of vaccination status- while indoors at the venue, including the bar area, buffet stations, and bathrooms. Thank you for helping us stay safe while having fun!
Youth Challenge has made all efforts possible to ensure a safe and fun event for all attendees. If you can no longer attend YC's 2021 Topgolf Outing, there are two options:
- You can cancel your attendance and convert your purchase into a 100% tax-deductible donation.
- Before October 16, 2021, you can cancel your ticket purchase and receive a full refund. Beginning October 16, cancellations are nonrefundable, but your purchase can be converted into a tax-deductible donation.
- After October 16, if you test positive for COVID-19 or are exposed to the virus, we ask that you do not attend the event and will issue a full refund for your purchase.
To cancel your attendance, please contact Carolyn Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440.892.1001 x 13.