The Arkansas Autism Foundation is excited to partner
with Landon Crawley Racing & I-30 Speedway to bring you...
Race Night for Autism!
THIS EVENT IS STILL HAPPENING BUT ON A NEW DATE - SATURDAY, JULY 24th!
The 5/22 date has been rained out. If you have purchased tickets, those will be honored on Saturday, July 24th,
we hope everyone can still plan to attend on the new date!
Thank you all for your excitement regarding our first ever Race Night for Autism!
We look forward to seeing you in July!
- Race Night is scheduled for Saturday, May 22nd (if rained out, we will reschedule to later in the summer)
- A special Meet & Greet from 5-6pm
- Hot laps start at 6:30pm and the Races start at 7:30pm
- We will have a section in the stands together
- A sensory tent out front for any child that becomes overwhelmed during the races
- Please be sure to register all members of your family that will be in attendance so we have an accurate count
We have also partnered with an ABA therapist to provide a Social Story and headphone desensitization plan to assist your family with attending the event - they will be posted on our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/arkansasautismfoundation) and Instagram (https://www.facebook.com/arkansasautismfoundation) prior to the event.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A parent/guardian is required to attend their child while visiting the sensory tent
if needed during the event.
Support our partners some love by following them on social: