Our Missoula Lip Sync "BANDS" will take the stage, May 16th at Ogren Park in this epic #BattleToBeatCancer.
All seats to the live event are full. BUT, you can stream the event from the comfort of your home!
MAY 16TH SHOW DETAILS:
All seating is general admission, doors open at 3:30pm and show begins at 4:00pm.
Check-in at the front gate - there are no paper tickets for this event.
YOU MUST HAVE PURCHASED A RESERVED SEAT TO ATTEND.
Seating will be in the green stadium seats in the bowl of Ogren Park.
Your health and the health of all of our staff and performers are of the utmost importance. As we prepare for the big day, we are asking for your help to ensure you keep yourself and everyone in our community safe:
- Masks will be required at all times, with the exception of when you are eating and drinking. Because we have a mixed group of vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals there will be no exceptions to this rule.
- Please sit ONLY with those whom you've had contact with during COVID.
- Please ensure your group is at least 6' from the group next to, behind and in front of you.
- Please adhere to all social distancing signage, arrows, markers, etc. throughout Ogren Park.
- If you are experiencing any COVID like symptoms, we are asking you to please stay home. If you need us to exchange your ticket to a streaming link, we are happy to do that. For a list of COVID symptoms, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
If you have purchased a link to stream the event, click here. We will also be sending your link via text if a valid cell phone number is on file.
All benefits from this event support Camp Mak-A-Dream.
We cannot wait to see you all!