Rules and Disclaimers
- The TRCP reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time prior to the actual sale.
- Some restrictions may apply. Please carefully review the details for each package for updated descriptions, expiration dates, and restrictions on items.
- The TRCP offers no warranty or guarantee and assumes no responsibility for the validity of the description, authenticity or condition of any item offered.
- All services (trips, tickets, gift certificates, etc.) are subject to availability and, unless otherwise stated, expire April 24, 2025.
- By purchase, the buyer waives any claim of liability against the TRCP and/or the donor of the property or services.
- Neither the TRCP nor the donor is responsible for any personal injuries or damage, which may result from the use of the property or services awarded during the auction.
- All sales are final.
Check-out and Shipping
- The auction will close at 8:30pm ET on April 24, 2024. Winners will receive a text message notification and may perform self check-out using the card on file. If the winner would like to use a different method of payment, a member of the TRCP staff can assist. Contact Rees Wilson with any payment questions at [email protected].
- Items will be held in the TRCP office (529 14th Street NW, Suite 500, Washington, D.C.) until June 30, 2024. Any unclaimed items remaining after June 30 will be considered donated back to the TRCP for future use.
- Shipping and handling fees will be applied as necessary.
- Winners will receive a tax-receipt for your payment to the TRCP less the fair market value of your winnings no later than May 24, 2024.
Thank you for participating in the TRCP Auction!