Join us for Sips for the City 2023!
The Good Samaritan Hunger Center is thrilled to announce that ticket and table sales are LIVE for our second annual SIPS FOR THE CITY fundraising event!
Sips for the City is our organization's largest and most impactful fundraising event of the year. The proceeds that we generate from Sips for the City are crucial to supporting our efforts as Greater Akron's Mobile food pantry. We take food directly to the communities that need it, and through our combined programs we served nearly 30,000 people in 2022.
Food insecurity in our community continues to rise. With your support, we can make a profound difference in the lives of the 1-in-6 individuals that are food insecure in Akron. Please plan to join us in-person for a fun-filled evening of good drinks, good food, and good-doing as we come together to support an organization that has served Akron for over 40 years.
Interested in being a sponsor of our event? Please reach out to [email protected] for more information!
A casual evening of bourbon, wine, and beer tasting. This year's event will feature games and entertainment.
- When: Saturday, September 30, 2023 | 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Where: R. Shea Brewing, Canal Place, 540 S. Main Street, Suite 214, Akron, OH 44311
- Suggested Attire: Casual or Cocktail
Ticket & Table Purchases
- Regular Ticket --- $150: Includes admission, hors d'oeurves, games, entertainment, and 3 drink tasting tickets.
- Table --- $1,200/Table: Includes table reservation, admission, hors d'oeurves, games, entertainment, and 3 drink tasting tickets/person for 8 people
??*Online advanced ticket sales end Sunday, September 17th at midnight. Tickets can still be purchased at the door.
*Drink tasting tickets and raffle tickets available for purchase at the event only