Cottage At Mammoth Cave$340
2 Night Stay at Charming Mammoth Cave Cottage.
Want to enjoy a quiet getaway close to Louisville? Look no further. This cottage is perfect for a resting spot after caving, hiking, biking, swimming, and so much outdoor activity. It's perfect for taking in nature and relaxing with everything you need to be comfortable.
- It is a one bedroom cottage with a queen bed and a pullout futon for an extra guest (or child).
- There's a full bathroom and kitchen as well as two patios for morning coffee or evening tea.
- It's located 10 miles from Mammoth Cave and 5 miles from Nolin Lake State Park. There is lake access one mile from the cottage.
North Carolina Lodge$1,500
One week at Brown Bear Lodge in Beech Mountain, NC is the perfect escape to enjoy nature in all four seasons. Featuring a large deck with seasonal views to bird, deer and bear watch.
The home features 3 bedrooms, a bonus room and 2 bathrooms. It has a fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, TV's in the family room and each bedroom, an air hockey & football table and games & puzzles for all to enjoy. Enjoy seasonal views and cooking dinner on the grill & smoker on the large, private deck. The Wild Iris Trail is at the base of the wooded yard and is a 2+ mile loop that's ideal for hiking, mountain biking and cross country skiing.
Bedroom 1: First level, king bed
Bedroom 2: First level, queen bed
Bathroom 1: First level, tub/shower
Bedroom 3: Second level, enclosed loft, queen bed with a twin trundle
Bathroom 2: Second level, shower
Bonus Room: Gaming room with 2 twin beds, cot available
Washer/dryer in the basement.
* On Beech Mountain
* 3 miles (7 minutes) to Beech Mountain Ski Resort
* 1 mile to Buckeye Recreation Center
* 4 miles to Fred's General Mercantile
* 12 miles to Sugar Mountain Resort
* 21 miles to Grandfather Mountain
* 23 miles to Boone
We do NOT allow pets.