Frequently Asked Questions
1) When is the American Cancer Society Chili Cook-off?
- March 11th 2023, 11am - 3pm
2) Where is the Chili Cook-off?
- Downtown Mobile, on Canal Street, between Washington St. and Broad St. round about.
3) How much is it to attend?
- Advance tickets are $10 and day of tickets are $15 and can be purchased at the gate.
4) Can kids get in free?
- Yes, children under 12 are allowed in free of charge.
5) Are dogs allowed at Chili Cook-off?
- No, we ask that you leave your fur babies at home.
6) What time does the music start?
- Music starts at 11:15am, shortly after gates open.
7) Where do I park that day?
- Parking will be available at the Mobile Civic Center for $10 and street parking in downtown; we ask that you do be respectable of the Garden District residences and not block streets or driveways.
8) Do you take credit cards?
- Yes, we do take credit cards for drink purchases but do encourage you to bring cash with you.
9) Is there a fee to try the Chili?
- Once you have entered the event space, all chili tastings are free!
10) Will there be anything for the kids to do?
- Yes, we will have a designated Children's Area. We do ask that you NOT leave your child unattended.
11) My company has a team, do I need a ticket to attend?
- Yes, you will need a wristband to get in, contact your company POC for this.
12) Are coolers allowed in the event?
- No, coolers are not allowed in.
13) I signed up to Volunteer and work the event, where do I go?
- There will be a designated Volunteer check in tent. Info on this will be emailed to you.