Zulu Nyala Photo SafariLive Item
Experience the magic of Africa with a weeklong Photo Safari Adventure in the Zulu Nyala region of South Africa. Embark on your excursion into the wilds of Africa, enjoying two safari tours each day on the thousands of acres of privately-owned conservation reserve. Guaranteed to experience exotic and native animals up close and personal, you'll interact with elephants, giraffes, rhino, cheetahs, and dozens of other species through your guided safaris and day-excursions. Then you'll wind down the day taking in breathtaking African sunsets over the savannah from your suite at the Heritage Safari Lodge. This truly is an adventure of a lifetime.
- 6-days and 6-nights for two people at the Zulu Nyala Heritage Safari Lodge in Zululand, South Africa
- Three meals a day are all included, prepared by private chefs and featuring local cuisines and flavors
- Two guided photo safari tours per day in open game viewing vehicles guided by professional game rangers
- Over a dozen day excursions available, offering wildlife encounters and local cultural experiences
- Two years to book, three years to travel
- No blackout dates, though rooms are subject to availability
- Airfare and ground transportation not included
Additional day excursions can be added at a small fee as part of your overall Safari Adventure. These excursions available in the surrounding area include:
- Crocodile & Reptile Park
- Tembe Elephant Park
- Elephant Interaction
- Hluhluwe Game Reserve
- Cheetah Rehabilitation
- St. Lucia Boat Cruise
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Whale Watching
- Scuba Diving/Snorkeling
- Tiger Fishing
- Turtle Tours
- Visit local school/interacting with children
Additional fees may be required for bespoke trip add-ons
Auction Fulfillment Contact Info
Please reach out to the foundation's Auction Fulfillment Coordinator at [email protected] or 859-488-1740 for booking and scheduling of your trip/experience.
All Sales are FINAL, experiences are subject to change.
Please note that the auction item details described here may (1) have COVID guidelines and requirements in place at the time of fulfillment such as negative test or vaccination requirements or (2) change due to the status of COVID at the time of fulfillment. Those requirements might be issued by governments, venues, the league or other entities over which the Foundation has zero influence or ability to predict.