7 Nights in Tuscany ItalyLive Item
Italy is one of the most culturally significant countries in the world, and at its heart is the Tuscany Region. For seven nights, four people will enjoy a private apartment in Cortona, the charming town in the Chiana Valley. The charming city, enclosed by stone walls dating back to the Romans, sits on the top of a hill overlooking the stunning vistas of Tuscany. While you're there, explore all the wines Italy has become world renowned for. Take a day trip to visit a few of the many vineyards available for tastings, tours and dining.
- 8 days and 7 nights for four adults in a private luxury apartment overlooking the Chiana Valley
- Available add-ons for experiences such as a private Italian chef dinner and private winery tours and tastings
- Booking & Concierge Services
- Airfare not included
- Up to three years to travel
- Blackout dates include Thanksgiving, Christmas and NYE
- Property subject to availability
Additional fees may be required for bespoke trip add-ons.
Auction Fulfillment Contact Info
Please reach out to the foundation's Auction Fulfillment Coordinator at [email protected] or 859-488-1740 for booking and scheduling of your trip/experience.
All Sales are FINAL, experiences are subject to change.
Please note that the auction item details described here may (1) have COVID guidelines and requirements in place at the time of fulfillment such as negative test or vaccination requirements or (2) change due to the status of COVID at the time of fulfillment. Those requirements might be issued by governments, venues, the league or other entities over which the Foundation has zero influence or ability to predict.