- All winning bids are final.
- There will be no exchange or refund on items unless otherwise specified.
- Please make payments in full by Monday, October 31, 2022.
- Your item(s) must be paid in full prior to arranging pick-up or shipping. Within the week following the closing of the auction, we will contact you regarding your preference for delivery versus in-person pick-up at Erik's Retreat, Edina, Minnesota.
- Pick up of items will be available during designated times. We will require a signature upon pick up. Instructions will be sent to the winners after the auction closes.
- For Minnesota Pick Up: Thursday, November 3, 2022 from 5:00PM-7:00PM (CST) or Saturday, November 5, 2022 from 10:00AM-12:00PM (CST)
- For Montana Pick Up after November 15: Arrange for pick up by calling Mary at 612-850-1240 or see delivery information below.
- For delivery to anywhere in the United States, we will add any shipping and handling costs to your balance on GiveSmart for you to authorize payment. Once we have received payment confirmation for the shipping costs, we will package the item(s) and choose the mail carrier at our discretion. If you would like to add insurance for the shipment, please let us know.
- If Erik's Ranch & Retreats (ERR) is not contacted by 11/30/22 for (pick-up, delivery or shipping) on an item, the item will be forfeited and will be utilized again to benefit ERR.
- Please carefully check your items upon pick-up and delivery.
- ERR is not responsible for replacing gift certificates lost after pick up or delivery.
- ERR is under no obligation to extend, modify or change items or restrictions on item certificates. Please pay careful attention to all conditions, restrictions and expiration dates on items and services.
- Unless otherwise stated, gift certificates exclude alcohol, tax and gratuity.
- Dates for all trips and similar events must be mutually arranged with the donor.
- All reservations should be made at least one month in advance.
- All gift card usage is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Although the gift card and amount is currently valid, ERR cannot be held responsible for unused gift cards at businesses that may cease to operate prior to the expiration date.
- ERR has endeavored to catalogue and describe the auction items correctly, but all items are sold "as is."
- No statements contained in the program or made orally at the sale or elsewhere shall be deemed a warranty, representation or assumption of liability.
- ERR reserves the right to withdraw any item from sale.
- Items depicted are for illustration purposes and may not be actual auction items.
THANK YOU FOR BIDDING!
We appreciate your observance of these restrictions as future donations depend on it.