Show your Golden Eagle spirit with a Holy Family crest on your driveway!
- Is the crest painting permanent? The paint is semi-permanent. Touch-ups will be offered in the future.
- How big is the crest when painted? It is approximately 2 feet tall and 18 inches wide.
- What colors can I choose from? Solid blue, solid gold, solid white, or two-color (blue and gold).
- Where can the crest be placed? The crest will be placed near the end of the driveway, above the sidewalk and centered unless you specify otherwise.
- Will I receive an email or phone call before it is done? Yes, you will receive an email from a member of the Show Choir a couple of days before they are wanting to come.
- Do I have to be home when it is painted? No, it is not required but is recommended especially if you want it placed somewhere other than stated above.
- Who will be doing the actual painting? As this is a fundraiser for Wahlert Catholic Show Choir, members of the choir as well as an adult supervisor (parent or teacher) will travel around to fulfill orders.
- Who does this money support? Goldie's Graffiti is a fundraiser for the Wahlert Catholic Show Choir to offset expenditures such as buses for travel, competition entries, etc.
- When will my crest be painted? We will make every effort to fulfill as close to when they were ordered, weather permitting.
Questions? Contact Choir Director, Amy Pham at email@example.com
Processing Fees: Processing fees at cost are passed along so that 100% of proceeds go to Wahlert Catholic Show Choir. You are welcome to pay by check or cash and mailing it to Holy Family Catholic Schools, Attn: Wahlert Catholic Show Choir, 2005 Kane Street, Dubuque, IA 52001 with a note of which color you are purchasing.