Eversight invites you to a tasty two-hour virtual baking class led by a master baker from the world-renowned Zingerman's Bakehouse.
Zingerman's Bakehouse is an artisanal retail and wholesale bakery and baking school in Ann Arbor, Michigan. They know the joy and excitement of baking something delicious and sharing it with friends when it's hot out of the oven.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will directly support Eversight's mission to restore sight and prevent blindness through the healing power of donation, transplantation and research. As a direct result of your involvement with this event, up to 24 individuals coping with failing vision or blindness will receive sight-restoring transplants.
Here's what you get:
- Expert instruction from a master baker
- Two Zingerman's Bakehouse original cookie recipes: Funky Chunky and Ginger Jump Ups
- Small class size to allow more attention from instructor
- Personalized time for Q&A with instructor
- Walk away with two dozen homemade cookies
- An amazing opportunity to support the gift of sight and have fun while doing so
Here's how it works:
- One week before the event you will receive a student guide, a grocery list and equipment list of items to purchase prior to class
- You will receive a zoom link invitation to the class
- On the day of the class, have all your ingredients and equipment ready and review your recipes prior to logging on
- Log on to Zoom
Register by 2:00pm on November 10, 2022 to reserve your spot! Only $50 per registration link.
We would be delighted and most grateful for your support. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to Monica Singleton, (216) 706-4223 or [email protected]