How to Purchase a Raffle Ticket
- Click on the "BUY RAFFLE TICKETS" button at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Virginia Beach Getaway" item.
- Click on the "REGISTER NOW" button.
- Enter your name, mobile, email, and mailing address and then create a username and password. Consent to Terms and Conditions and accepting SMS messages. Click on the "Create my GiveSmart account" button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, click on the "OK" button.
- You will now be taken back to the item page. Click on the "Add Credit Card" button.
- Enter your credit card information and billing address. Consent to saving your credit card information. Click on the "Add Card" button.
- Answer the question for staff or board referral is applicable.
- Click on the "1 for $100" or "3 for $250" buttons or enter a quantity. Then click on the "Buy" button.
- Select your saved credit card or enter a new credit card.
- Check "I'm Not a Robot".
- Click on the "Pay" button.
About "A Night at the Races"
A Night at the Races on February 23 is the ultimate evening featuring professional horse racing on the big screen. Join us to cheer on your horse to victory while enjoying cocktails, seated dinner, live music, and more. Our sponsors are invited to the Jockey Club for a pre-event VIP cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres and Reservoir Distillery bourbon tasting.
All attendees will receive "J bucks" to bet on a horse to win for each race. At the conclusion of each race, winners will be awarded a ticket to enter a drawing for a variety of fabulous prizes. This event will also include an opportunity to make a gift during the Tzedakah portion of the evening.
Dinner will be served in compostable boxes that will benefit the Preschool Edible Garden.
A Night at the Races supports the Carole and Marcus Weinstein Jewish Community Center's efforts to build a foundation of wellness in our community and help individual families live healthier and happier lives. Proceeds support the Weinstein JCC mission to ensure our programs, resources, and services are accessible and open to all.
The Evening's Schedule
5:30 PM | Sisisky Family Community Room
Doors open to the Jockey Club (sponsors only)
6:00 PM | Richard A. Arenstein Lobby
Doors open for check-in
6:30 PM | Israel November Auditorium
Event begins and dinner is served
The Weinstein JCC's life-enriching programs support and inspire thousands of people daily. Providing unique shared experiences, the Center is a warm and welcoming place where anyone can feel embraced. Your support helps to:
- Provide families the opportunities to connect at community events
- Provide scholarships for children to our NAYCE accredited preschool and summer camp
- Provide support services to individuals with cognitive and physical disabilities
- Provide social and intellectually stimulating programs to senior adults
In Hebrew, the word Tzedakah means deeds of justice or charity. If you're unable to attend A Night at the Races but would like to give Tzedakah and support the Weinstein JCC, please donate here. Funds raised ensure that our programs, resources and services are accessible and open to all.
Your donation to the Weinstein JCC is 100% tax deductible.
A Night at the Races Committee
This evening would not be possible without the passionate support of these dedicated volunteers:
Shelley Gouldin (co-chair), Barbara Simon (co-chair), Susan Adolf, Claudia Biegler, Lynn Schwartz, Nannette Shor, Lynn Simonoff, Bob Weisberger